- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (Queen Margaret University, Scotland) 2006
- Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC Singapore)
- Craniosacral therapy
- Scar management
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy
- Back pain and Neck pain
- Postural-related musculoskeletal conditions
- Ergonomics to prevent back and neck pain
Louise returned to Singapore in 2006 after studying in Scotland, and has worked in an array of rehab settings in Singapore, from public hospitals (Changi General Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, National Heart Center), Ministry of Defence, nursing homes, private hospital Mount Elizabeth Orchard, before settling to private practice and specializing in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and spinal physiotherapy.
During her free time, she enjoys spending time with her kids and husband, participating in baby wrapping/carrying and reading up on more physiotherapy skills and technique upgrades.Other team members Book an appointment with us
What our patients say
I am more aware of my conditions after each session.
- Ada, Banker